Are you tired of living with problems?
Resolving conflict can be incredibly overwhelming for couples.
For wives, the process is compounded by the fact that we feel like it's our job to make the marriage work. We wonder
"How do I get my husband to engage when he is passive and indifferent?"
"What is the best way to tell him what I want?"
"Why does it feel like I am the only one who gives up my needs in order "to move on?"
"And why are we moving on when I am still hurt and disappointed?"
I understand the guilt, second-guessing, and frustration that wives experience because I came into marriage expecting a conflict-free union. Or the next best thing > quick, amicable solutions to every-day marriage problems.
But my husband and I were (still are!) two different individuals with different opinions on how to solve problems - which were plenty.
The realization that marriage was hard and our lack of natural grace and good-will for each other led to a complete breakdown of communication.
We were completely overwhelmed.
We both wanted a relationship where we felt safe, where we could trust each other with our rawest fears and gut-punching mistakes. But we'd hurt each other with our words and actions and heart-trust was not easy to come by.
Nevertheless, I was tired of feeling overwhelmed by unresolved problems and was determined to learn my responsibility in addressing marriage problems. I was done feeling like a failure and wanted to feel more confident in handling our differences.
After twelve years of marriage, lots of personal growth, research and relationship training, I have created a resource to help you navigate marital conflict faster so you can enjoy being married again.
By the end of this course, you will have a road-map for healthy communication and connection with your husband.
You will feel equipped and confident to address issues that matter to you.
You'll have the clarity and skill to work through disagreements without drowning in emotions and self-doubt.
You'll have renewed courage and peace to walk in your identity as a child of God, despite negative triggers or a difficult spouse.
You'll enjoy marriage again as you'll have the tools to knock down communication barriers faster so you can resolve conflict.
Your marriage will mature as you stop taking responsibility for your spouse's actions and decisions.
This course is for the wife who is:
- Tired of running into walls and living with the same unresolved issues
- Frustrated by a lack of openness and intimacy in her relationship
- Tired of hearing "just pray more" or "submit more" or "have more sex" as the answer to conflict
- Ready to grow and admit where she is wrong and to take personal responsibility
- Ready to explore where her duty ends, and her spouse's responsibility begins
- Done with excuses and pity-parties
- Ready to break cycles of miscommunication so she and her husband can feel like a team again
- Ready to roll up her sleeves and do the important work (which includes practical assignments) of healing her marriage.
This course isn't for you if:
- You are not interested in a Biblical and grace-bathed approach to solving marriage problems
- Looking for a quick fix and answers to complex relationship problems
- Not ready to work through practical assignments (Application is the key to transformation!)
- You are in an abusive or toxic marriage. While the information shared in this course is helpful to know, the course is not designed to meet your specific needs. I encourage you to get to a safe place, call an abuse hotline, confide in a trusted mentor, get counseling and create boundaries.
How to Navigate Conflict in Marriage is a conflict resolution course for wives who are interested in healthy communication, who understand that healthy communication takes two and who desire to learn their part of that process. The course is for wives who want a fun, healthy marriage but are stressed by a lack of connection and ability to resolve issues with their husband.
Each lesson contains practical tips and coaching-style assignments you can implement and see gains right away.
I am excited to welcome you on board! Preview the course curlliculum below!